Join us for a fantastic evening celebrating the Sonoma County harvest. Take the night off to enjoy a delicious dinner of Prime Rib and local seasonal vegetables. Farm Bureau will also be honoring outgoing Farm Bureau President John Azevedo and welcoming the new slate of officers for 2017-2018.
At the Sonoma County Fairgrounds Saralee and Richard's Barn
Friday, November 18, 2016
5 P.M. ~ Reception
Bar Hosted by Ovations, concessionaire at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds
6 P.M. ~ Prime Rib Dinner
Prepared by Jimmy’s Catering Company
7 P.M. ~ Entertainment
Limited Seating Available
Download: Annual Meeting RSVP Form.pdf
Paul Wenger, President, CFBF
A third-generation farmer, Wenger grows almonds and walnuts on the family farm, which includes property purchased by his grandfather in 1910. His farming operations also include sharecropping, custom farm work and walnut hulling. Paul was first elected president in 2009 to head CFBF and has been twice re-elected. Paul will discuss issues affecting production agriculture today and for the future.
- Table of 8 - $400
- Includes a mouthwatering prime rib dinner with all the fixings for up to 8 people, hosted bar courtesy of Ovations Catering.
- Individual - $40
- Includes a mouthwatering prime rib dinner with all the fixings, hosted bar courtesy of Ovations Catering.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Gold Sponsor - $1,500
- Includes private table for 8, preferred seating, special recognition during the dinner, logo printed in the dinner menu, in the Sonoma-Marin Farm News and on Sonoma County Farm Bureau's Annual Meeting webpage.
- Silver Sponsor - $1,000
- Includes 4 dinner tickets, logo printed in dinner menu and Farm News and on Sonoma County Farm Bureau's Annual Meeting webpage.
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
- Includes listing in dinner menu and Farm News