Medal Winning Wines, Fabulous Local Cuisine, Impressive Live and Silent Auctions
February 2nd, 2013
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - Grace Pavillion, Santa Rosa, CA.
- Captain’s Table of 10: $95/person
Be the captain of your own table with reserved, preferred seating for 10. Dine in luxury with a wait staff to serve you and your guests. Enjoy gold medal winning wines, and other special amenities.
- Reserved Table of 10: $80/person
- Individual Tickets: $75/person
- 5 P.M.Galley Reception and Silent Auction
- Enjoy the pairing of award winning wines with gourmet hors d’oeuvres prepared by local chefs.
- 6:30 P.M. Crab Feed Dinner and Live Auction
- Dine on fresh Sonoma Coast crab and accompaniments, then join the fun at one of the area’s finest live auctions; full of special adventures.
- Purchase your tickets online.
- Click here to download: Crab and Wine Fest RSVP form.pdf
- Please RSVP by January 23rd. No Refunds after that date.
7th Annual Ag Education Raffle
Supporting our youth and encouraging their interest in agricultural education is one of the most important missions of our organization and we need your help. Purchase a ticket for the 7th Annual Ag Education Raffle featuring three amazing vacations. If you are the lucky winner you will have the opportunity to pick from one of these great opportunities. [Lean More]
E.R. Sawyer Diamond Raffle
Farm Bureau is excited to announce that E.R. Sawyer Jewelers of Santa Rosa has donated a beautiful 1ct round brilliant loose diamond valued at $6,500 retail to be raffled off as a fundraiser for agricultural education and scholarships. Only 200 tickets will be sold for an opportunity to win this beautiful diamond. [Learn More]
Farm Bureau would greatly appreciate a donation for our live or silent auctions. This fundraising event supports agricultural education, scholarships and agriculture in the classroom activities. Each year we have many creative donations like special gift packages, vacations, guest accommodations, adventures, wine pairing dinners, cases or signed magnums of wine, arts, crafts, tools and supplies, equipment rentals or simply cash donations. As a donor, you will be prominently recognized in both our auction program, in Sonoma-Marin Farm News and on our website.
A Record Crowd Attends Farm Bureau’s Great Sonoma Crab & Wine Fest and Donates $50,000 for Ag Scholarships
Fresh crab, fine Sonoma County wines and a big splash of Wine Country camaraderie combined to make Sonoma County Farm Bureau’s Great Sonoma Crab and Wine Fest a grand night for not only feasting and socializing but in raising $50,000 in scholarships to help educate the next generation of agricultural leaders.