Sonoma County Farm Bureau Job Opportunites
Administrative Assistant / Reception
Sonoma County Farm Bureau is looking for an energetic and accomplished organizer. This full time position offers competitive pay and a positive work environment. A displayed passion for Sonoma County agriculture and good attitude is a must!
The position is responsible for administering the day-to-day activities within the office and cultivating a welcoming environment for visitors. The position also coordinates all fiscal activities associated with office and organizational operations in addition to providing general assistance to the Executive Director and all Program Coordinators.
- Receiving and directing inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Maintaining updated scheduling of office facilities.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and supplies.
- Preparing mailings and reports for committees and events.
- Maintaining agency fiscal accounts and coordination with accounting service.
- Conducting financial transactions in line with agency policies.
- Supporting program staff and alerting management to issues needing attention.
- Assisting with membership acquisition and retention.
- Assisting with general event planning and implementation.
- A cooperative, professional, positive attitude.
- Effective written and verbal communication; Spanish literacy desirable.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Proficiency with fundraising products or applications.
- Bachelor’s degree, organization and accounting experience preferred.
- A valid California driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work evenings and some weekends.
Established in 1917, Sonoma County Farm Bureau is an independent, non-governmental, voluntary membership organization representing nearly 3,000 farm and ranch families and businesses united for the purpose of analyzing their problems and formulating action to achieve educational improvement, economic opportunity and social advancement.
To apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to Kim Vail at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through July 5, 2017.