Tomato, Peach, and Goat Cheese Salad
Article and Photo By Lilly and Audrey, The Twin Chefs
- 1 large ripe Heirloom Tomato, about 1 lb. sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2.5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons purple basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted, cooled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Lay the tomato slices onto a platter, arrange the peach slices around the tomatoes. Add the halved cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle the goat cheese, herbs, and toasted almonds all over the top.
In a small glass jar or small container with tight fitting lid shake together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle over the top of the salad and serve.