Labor & Safety Committee
The Labor & Safety Committee (LSC) addresses topics related to providing a reliable farm labor force, farm labor housing and organizes a series of seminars and workshops addressing labor and safety needs of the agricultural community. Topics include labor laws, human resources, pesticide application safety, CPR & first aid, tractor and other vehicle operations, farm manager training, electrical safety, etc. Workshops are conducted in both Spanish and English.
Seminars & Workshops
• Sonoma County Farm Bureau offers numerous English and Spanish programs throughout the year.
• Stop by, email us or give us a call at (707) 544-5575 to reserve these & other available posters.
• Laminated Labor Posters: $90/set of 3
• No Trespassing (English & Spanish versions available): $4.50 each
AG Compliance Stickers
• “AG” Compliance Stickers are available at the Farm Bureau Office.
Farm Employers Labor Service
• Learn more about Labor Management Relations through FELS.
Farm Labor Regulations
• Find out more about labor regulations at the Sonoma County Agricultural Commissioner's Office.
Rural Health & Safety Tips
• Check out labor, health and safety tips at cfbf.com.
For more information on becoming involved with this program, please contact SCFB.